The Board of Directors of Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. has examined and approved the consolidated financial statements report for the first half of 2017
- Double digit growth on all the main financial KPIs (net sales, EBITDA, net profit);
- Cashflow from operating activities exceeds EBITDA by 137%;
- International net sales grow to 70% of the total net sales;
- 3 acquisitions (one in Croatia, one in Italy, one in Switzerland) in the first 6 months of 2017 for a total of 8 acquisitions in the last 24 months.
- Total consolidated net sales equal to Eur 2,4 Million versus Eur 1,9 Million as at 30 June 2016 (+24%);
- consolidated gross operating margin (EBITDA) equal to Eur 216 Thousand versus Eur 184 Thousand as at 30 June 2016 (+17%);
- Group’s consolidated net result amounted to Eur 85 Thousand versus Eur 66 Thousand as of 30 June 2016 (+27%);
- Cashflow from operating activities amounted to Eur 513 Thousand versus a gross operating margin (EBITDA) equal to Eur 216 Thousand (+137%);
- Net financial position equal to Eur 2,3 Million versus EUR 160 Thousand as of 30 June 2016;
- Consolidated net equity equal to Eur 7,1 Million versus Eur 3,2 Million as of 30 June 2016.