The Board of Directors of Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. has examined and approved the consolidated half-year financial statements report as of 30 June 2016
IN THE FIRST HALF-YEAR OF 2016 THE GROUP ACHIEVED TOTAL CONSOLIDATED REVENUES EQUAL TO EUR 1,9 MILLION
THE CONSOLIDATED GROSS OPERATING MARGIN (EBITDA) AMOUNTS TO EUR 184.298
THE NET PROFIT FOR THE GROUP IS EQUAL TO EUR 66.694
AS OF 30 JUNE 2016 THE NET FINANCIAL POSITION WAS POSITIVE AND EQUAL TO EUR 160.456
Milan, 28 September 2016. The Board of Directors of Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. (“DHH”) (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe”, has reviewed and approved the consolidated half-year financial statements report of DHH Group as of 30 June 2016.
The consolidated results:
- During the interim period ended 30 June 2016 the total consolidated revenues of the Group are equal to EUR 1.935.890.
- The consolidated gross operating margin (EBITDA) amounts to EUR 184.298.
- In the first half-year of 2016 EBIT amounts to EUR 131.550.
- The Net Profit for the Group is equal to EUR 66.694.
As of 30 June 2016 the Net Financial Position was positive and equal to EUR 160.456 of which:
- cash equivalents of EUR 952.694,00;
- current financial receivables of EUR 692,00;
- short-term financial debts of EUR 90.395,00;
- medium/long-term financial debts of EUR 572.535,00. Medium/long-term financial debts are related to the acquisition of Plus Hosting d.o.o.;
- others non-current debts of EUR 130.000,00.
Material events occurred during the interim period and subsequently occurred
During the first half-year of 2016 DHH focused on the admission of the Company on the Italian Stock Exchange AIM/MAC market; for this purpose:
- on 15th April 2016 the DHH shareholder’s meeting unanimously resolved, among others, a capital increase and the change of the legal form of the Company;
- on 9th June 2016 the DHH ordinary and extraordinary shareholder’s meeting, with series of linked and related resolutions, unanimously resolved the admission of the Company on the Italian Stock Exchange AIM/MAC market.
After the end of the interim period DHH concluded its process of admission on the Italian Stock Exchange AIM/MAC market:
- on 19th July 2016 the DHH Board of Directors favourably resolved the admission of the Company on Italian Stock Exchange AIM/MAC market;
- In July 2016 DHH has been admitted on the Italian Stock Exchange AIM/MAC market; during this admission the Company has raised 4,2 million Euros with a market capitalization of 14,2 million.
In September 2016 DHH – through its Croatian subsidiary Plus Hosting d.o.o. – purchased 100% of the corporate capital of InfoNET d.o.o., one of the main players in the Croatian web hosting market, thus strengthening its leading position in said market.
Giandomenico Sica, Chairman of the Board of Directors of DHH commented: “During the first six months of 2016 we have been focused on our IPO process, which we successfully completed at the end of July. On the industrial side, we are on track with respect to our plan. Our portfolio companies are growing, we are investing – in a balanced way and keeping our focus on profitability – in making our operating infrastructure even stronger. Just after the IPO, less than 60 days from listing, we completed the acquisition of InfoNET and HostingIT in Croatia, strengthening our leading position on the market. We are now scouting for new acquisition opportunities to be completed in the next months”.
Since the above are the first consolidated results of the company – which has only been created in July 2015 -, it was not possible to compare group profit and loss and balance sheet 2016 to group profit and loss and balance sheet 2015.
For the same reason, it was not possible to prepare the six-month cash flow statement.